Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Royal 'We'

I thought it might be worth explaining that in the previous post, the 'we' Stu refers to is not 'we' as in Deb and Stu, but rather 'we' as in Stu and Paul (Stu's friend from MA days in Brighton). I (Deb) was at work on Saturday when Stu was off exploring. And I was working on Sunday as well. Oh and I was also working 14+ hour days Monday to Friday! Needless to say, it's been a hectic few weeks with work. 'We' as in my team at work, have many deadlines to hit by June so we are working around the clock. The good thing is that today I submitted abstracts to the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, so maybe I'll get accepted to the conference in November. Actually, I don't think this will happen, but I'm excited to have submitted some work based on my MSc thesis (finally!). So, apologies for not emailing or calling, but, 'we' are doing great! Miss you!

3 comments:

  1. "we" here are glad to hear from you both. Stu, you must be having a blast...We love your stories..even more to know they are all true. Deborah, maybe this weekend you'll have time to relax. Keep us posted...even the little events and details are exciting for us to read. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb, sounds very interesting! Glad that you are having a great time! (and Stu) Miss you!

    Uncle Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog! Thanks for the updates, sounds like you guys are settling in! Miss you both! Stay safe xoxo

    Candu

    ReplyDelete